A fun remote ice breaker game where the team tests their video game history knowledge. Use it in daily stand ups, sync sessions, and happy hour sessions.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with gamified polls:
- What is the Tetris theme song based off of?
- Before Mario was a plumber, he had a different occupation. What was it?
- What company designed Pong?
- And dozens more...
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Video game trivia template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Video game trivia session usually takes 5 - 30 minutes.