The Friday wind down session is a fun and relaxed activity for groups and teams to share their thoughts about the week, and reconnect before heading out for the weekend.
Team cohesion happens when a team remains united while working to achieve their common goal. Being a cohesive team means that group goals are met but everyone feels like they have contributed to the overall success.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- How did this week go? 😁😌🤩😐🙁😖🤔
- What was your low light of the week?
- What games / movies / series are you watching?
- What was your highlight of the week?
- And more...
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Friday wind down template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Friday wind down session usually takes 10 - 30 minutes.