Get the team aligned and set the right expectations among the team and stakeholders before the last-minute panic sets in.
The mid-sprint alignment is conducted in the middle of the sprint to review the current progress, align team focus, or discuss any issues before the sprint review. This activity primarily allows for everyone to voice concerns to align expectations.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- What's your feel for the current status of the sprint? 🟢🟡🔴
- What dependencies are becoming serious risks?
- What problems have cropped up that threaten our sprint goals?
- What support do you need to help meet the sprint goals?
- What areas are going better than expected?
- What should the stakeholders be made aware of urgently?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Mid-sprint alignment template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Mid-sprint alignment session usually takes 30 - 60 minutes depending on the team size.