An activity for new groups of people and teams to better understand each others' hard skills, soft skills, and fun skills.
Hard / expiring skills are vital at a certain point in time, but diminish as fields and technology evolve.
Soft / permanent skills are essential today as they were 100 years ago, and will still be 100 years from now.
Each and every person has apparent and hidden skillsets unique to them. This Interacts activity helps teams uncover their skills, and creates rich and fun discussions around them.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- Hard / expiring skills: What are your current technical skills and knowledge?
- Soft / permanent skills: What of your skills transcend time and profession?
- Fun skills: What skills have you learned outside of your work life?
- If you had a super power, which would you choose?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Special set of skills template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Special set of skills session usually takes 30 - 60 minutes.