Explore the problem and solution space by gathering everyone's ideas quickly, with rich discussions.
Brainstorming is a situation where a group of people collaborate to generate new ideas and solutions around a specific problem or theme. People are able to think more freely and they suggest as many spontaneous ideas as possible. All the ideas are noted down without criticism and evaluated.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- Problem statement: What is the problem statement in your own words?
- Goals: What are the goals related to the problem we're solving?
- Challenges: What are the challenges related to the problem we're solving?
- Actors: Who is involved? People, departments, partners, systems, etc.
- And more...
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Quick brain storm template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Quick brainstorm session usually takes 30 - 120 minutes.