SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Collaborative SWOT analysis is a powerful tool that can help teams identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for a project or initiative. It involves a group of people coming together to discuss and analyse the internal and external factors that could affect the project.
One of the biggest benefits of collaborative SWOT analysis is that it allows for diverse perspectives to be shared in a group. By bringing together a group of people with different backgrounds, experiences, and expertise, the analysis can capture a wide range of ideas and insights. This can lead to a more comprehensive understanding of the project and a more robust analysis of the potential challenges and opportunities, and ideas to overcome them.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- Strengths: What are our current strengths and what are we good at?
- Weaknesses: What are our current weaknesses and what are we not good at?
- Opportunities: What are the opportunities that we can take advantage of?
- Threats: What are the threats that we need to be careful of?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the SWOT analysis workshop template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The SWOT analysis workshop session usually takes 30 - 90 minutes.