The retrospective should be a positive, energizing experience for your team. It helps everyone share important feedback, let go of frustrations, and work together to ideate improvements in the way of working and mutual understanding. A fruitful retrospective should output a list of things that the team can start doing, changing or removing.
A comprehensive retrospective exploring the team's sentiment about the work cycle, identifying risks and blockers, modifying process and behaviour, and celebrating achievements.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- If the last cycle was an animal, which would it be?
- What are we proud of or happy about?
- What should we keep doing more of?
- What are we unhappy about? What didn't go so well?
- What's holding us back from achieving our goals?
- What should we be doing less of?
- What do we want to experiment with in the next cycle?
- Next steps: Your ideas for what we can do tomorrow based on what we discussed.
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Robust retrospective template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Robust retrospective session usually takes 60 minutes depending on team size.