So you're starting a new project or initiative and are ready to rally the team around it. You typically don’t want your first team meeting to include the client or key stakeholders that are not directly part of the day-to-day team. Rather run a project kickoff among the core team. You’ll be able to develop a rapport among the team, and identify how everyone interprets the problem being solved, the success metrics, and how people will communicate and interact on a daily basis. The cohesiveness developed by the team will help the kickoff with the key stakeholders start on the right foot.
Kicking off a new project or team can feel daunting. Use this template to create alignment between team members and understand the goals and outputs more clearly.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- 🐝 If you were an animal, which would it be?
- 💃 Describe your working style in a few words.
- 🧐 What core problem are we solving together?
- 📏 How will we measure success?
- 🛠 What will be our tools for text and video communication?
- 🚀 What are your ideas for our initial first steps as a team?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Project kickoff template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Project kickoff session usually takes 60 - 90 minutes depending on team size and project complexity.