The retrospective should be a positive, energizing experience for your team. It helps everyone share important feedback, let go of frustrations, and work together to ideate improvements in the way of working and mutual understanding. A fruitful retrospective should output a list of things that the team can start doing, changing or removing.
The start / stop / continue retrospective is an action-oriented session that generates immediate practical ideas for improvement. Use it with your team after a cycle of work.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- 🏁 Start: What should we start doing?
- 🛑 Stop: What should we stop doing?
- 🏃♂️ Continue: What should we continue doing?
- 🚀 Next steps: What are your ideas for next steps?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Start / Stop retrospective template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Start / Stop retrospective session usually takes 20 - 40 minutes.