The retrospective should be a positive, energizing experience for your team. It helps everyone share important feedback, let go of frustrations, and work together to ideate improvements in the way of working and mutual understanding. A fruitful retrospective should output a list of things that the team can start doing, changing or removing.
The Three little pigs retrospective helps the team explore areas of weakness, areas going relatively okay, and areas that are strong and setting the group up for success.
This Interacts template creates a collaborative space with sticky notes, word clouds, polls, and more to explore the following topics:
- House of straw: What do we do that's just hanging together, but could topple over at any time?
- House of sticks: What do we do that's pretty solid, but could be improved?
- House of bricks: What do we do that is rock solid?
- Wolf: What threats are there to our goals and progress?
How to run this session
- Sign in to Interacts and create a new session.
- Scroll down and choose the Three little pigs retrospective template.
- You will notice a pre-populated session setup with all the relevant prompts.
- Add, edit, or remove prompts at your discretion.
- Click Save session, and that's it. You're ready to go.
The Three little pigs retrospective session usually takes 30 - 90 minutes.